Uniform Guidelines for
2021/2022 Years 12 & 13
At Wanstead High Sixth Form we follow a professional, office attire dress code, and ask that all students who join the Sixth Form adhere to this.
Sixth Form student uniform:
- Formal fit suit
- Formal collared shirt with tie or business style blouse
- Formal fit skirt or dress (professional length) with business style blazer
- Black leather-style formal flat or low heeled shoes or sensible, practical, flat or low heeled formal boots can be worn but must be covered under the trousers or no higher than ankle length
- ID badges must be worn at all times
- Discreet jewellery may be worn. Small ear studs may be worn, but no other facial piercing is allowed. Tattoos must not be visible.
- Religious headwear must be plain and neutral in colour.
- Nails to be of a natural or pale shade.
- Hair must not be dyed unnatural colours.
Optional: V-neck plain formal jumper/cardigan can also be worn but must show collared shirt and tie/blouse underneath. This should be worn as well as a blazer, not instead of it. No crew neck or roll neck jumpers, sleeveless/duster jackets, hoodies, sweat shirts or gilets allowed.