If you are interested in supporting the school please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are so many ways you can support without it being a big commitment:
- Attend events
- Helping out at one event a year
- Donate online by parent pay
- Helping to serve refreshments at school plays, music concerts, dance shows and parent evenings (3 hours once a year to help us with this would be a great help)
- Helping us to source raffle prizes
- Obtaining matched funding from your employer – so many companies do this.
- Helping us to communicate with other parents
- Coming up with new fundraising ideas (particularly if it is something you have done before and it has worked well)
We meet at 7.15pm in Room 22 on the dates below (please come to the main school reception and someone will come and collect you). If making the meetings is difficult please don’t be put off we would still appreciate your help in any of the ways listed above.
PTA Events and Meetings 2020 - 2021
Meeting dates for the new term are:
If you would like to make a donation to the PTA you can do so using your child's school ParentPay account.
As shown in the illustration below you can find the radio button for PTA donations by clicking on the 'pay for other items' radio button underneath the 'pay for meals' button on your homepage.
If you experience any problems with donations please call the school and ask to speak to a member of the IT Support department.