ParentPay Cashless Catering
Wanstead High School is now a cashless school.
Please find below frequently asked questions and more information about the scheme.
My child is entitled to free school meals, what should I do?
Nothing! Your meal allowance will be added each day and will be ready to from 9am.
My child is entitled to free school meals but would like to buy food at times of the day outside of lunchtime.
You will need to register with ParentPay and add funds to your account using the website.
The balance in school is showing as zero but funds have been added via the ParentPay website
It takes up to 48 hours for funds to be shown on your account. Please remember to plan in advance when topping up. We will loan money to the account if your balance is zero, but this will be taken from the top-up amount.
I can’t activate my ParentPay account
Please contact Ms A Aldridge (Office Manager).
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for school dinners and trips
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- ensures that payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to your account
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
Canteen menu and pricing
Please click here for menu and pricing details.